http://www.infowars.com/county-commissioner-says-bundy-supporters-better-have-funeral-plans/ http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/ http://truthfarmer.com/2014/04/11/not-just-cliven-bundy-has-blm-troubles/ http://truthfarmer.com/2014/04/12/more-back-story-on-cliven-bundy-blm-war/
TRESPASS CATTLE & “FREE-ROAMING” BUFFALO
The following is taken from a BLM Document justifying the Tasers, attack dogs and army of thugs that stepped out of some B&W WWII news reel in Nevada and who are dominating the news as I write.
I ask the reader to read the following and say the words, “FREE-ROAMING BUFFALO” whenever you come to the words “CATTLE”, “COW” or “BUNDY BULL”.
The same government bureaucracies and their political bosses conducting the shameful government tyranny at the Bundy Ranch are the same ones (BLM, USFWS, USFS, NPS –plus all their state fish and wildlife agency bureaucrat enablers who are so curiously absent anywhere near the Bundy Ranch) that are:
- Closing down logging throughout the West while spotted owls continue to decline and horrendous fires have become annual events that rural people are told are “good” and are best left to burn (unsaid is all those residents living near government land really no longer “belong there.
- Restricting grazing permits, the numbers of animals allowed to graze, and the periods they are allowed to graze under long-standing permits. They are seizing water rights and closing grazing areas for absolutely unjustifiable reasons from abundant turtles to wolves that the same bureaucrats released and that kill and injure the cattle. They cooperate with radical groups to force current grazing permitees to go broke and then give the grazing permits to extremist environmental groups who then request termination of all grazing.
- Releasing wolves and grizzly bears under total protection while they attack cattle and make ranching more problematic and expensive driving more rural people off the land and into urban penury and political control.
I could go on here about Wilderness Declarations, Easements, and a whole host of foul and putrid connivances between these thugs and the disgusting environmentalists they represent and the politicians that are enriching themselves while posturing about how they “fight” for the “little guy” and “America” but this is about the screaming paradox before us that no one sees.
1. IF CATTLE ARE SO BAD that they must be eliminated by government decrees and thugs throughout the West.
2. If the justification for this Bundy Ranch one-sided battle is the following claptrap that reads like it was lifted from Putin’s justification for seizing the Crimea from Ukraine
3. IF “TRESPASS CATTLE” AND A “BUNDY BULL” CAUSE SUCH PUBLIC DESTRUCTION that a “Grant to restore Southwest Willow Flycatcher habitat” (OOOOHHHH!) must be foregone; and a similar state “Project” (poor Flycatchers) foregone; and crops are being destroyed; and a “Community Garden” damaged”; and a state employee attacked by a bull; and owners of some government-subsidized solar project that provides graft to politicians are expressing “concern” – if all this and (I am sure) more given time and the assignment of more bureaucrat/writers is happening: ask yourself,
“HOW CAN THE VERY SAME FEDERAL/STATE BUREAUCRATS THAT ARE SO SELF-RIGHTEOUS AND CONCERNED ABOUT SOME COWS BE SIMULTANEOUSLY PLANNING TO RELEASE “FREE-ROAMING BUFFALO”, THAT DO ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE, INTO MONTANA AND THE ARIZONA/UTAH BORDERLANDS FROM WHERE THEY ARE TO SPREAD LIKE WOLVES FROM YELLOWSTONE?
Even all of you sophisticated New Yorkers and self-absorbed San Franciscans should be able to smell the rats in all of this. Do you really so hate rural America?
Now read the following and don’t forget to say “FREE-ROAMING BUFFALO”. Then give a moment’s thought to what is happening and join rural Americans in this battle against tyranny that, whether you believe it or not, will soon be on your doorstep.
12 April 2014
If you found this worthwhile, please share it with others. Thanks.
Jim Beers is a retired US Fish & Wildlife Service Wildlife Biologist, Special Agent, Refuge Manager, Wetlands Biologist, and Congressional Fellow. He was stationed in North Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York City, and Washington DC. He also served as a US Navy Line Officer in the western Pacific and on Adak, Alaska in the Aleutian Islands. He has worked for the Utah Fish & Game, Minneapolis Police Department, and as a Security Supervisor in Washington, DC. He testified three times before Congress; twice regarding the theft by the US Fish & Wildlife Service of $45 to 60 Million from State fish and wildlife funds and once in opposition to expanding Federal Invasive Species authority. He resides in Eagan, Minnesota with his wife of many decades.
Jim Beers is available to speak or for consulting. You can receive future articles by sending a request with your e-mail address to: email@example.com
By SHIREE BUNDY COX: I have had people ask me to explain my dad's stance on this BLM fight. In as simple of terms as I can explain it: There is so much to it, b...ut here it is in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. These rights to the land use are called preemptive rights. Somewhere down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, here came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be used to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches. My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead they began using these moneys against the ranchers. They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with their own grazing fees. When they offered to buy my dad out for a penance he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren't doing their job. He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down. So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes. In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well when buying him out didn't work, they used the endangered species card. You've already heard about the desert tortoise. Well that didn't work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years; now they’re desperate. It's come down to buying off the brand inspector and threatening the County Sheriff. Everything they’re doing at this point is illegal and totally against the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you may be saying, "How sad, but what does this have to do with me?" Well, I'll tell you. They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again. Next, it's Utah's turn. Mark my words, Utah is next. Then there's the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if Dad hasn't paid them, those cattle do belong to him. Regardless where they are they are my father’s property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even existed. Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my Dad's signature on it. They think they can take them over two borders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfield Auction and sell them; all with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are? Well, this is it in a nut shell. Thanks"
April 12, 2014