Local CAPR Chapters
CAPR chapters provide a way for you to meet and share experiences with other people working to defend the American system of private property.
We Are Volunteers
Many cohesive chapters across the region make up CAPR. Within these communities are ordinary people who know the issues, encourage new members and have the tools to fight injustice.
Showing up for a hearing and witnessing the room filled with CAPR members is certainly empowering. There is no substitute for boots on the ground working to maintain the right to own and control the fruits of our labor. Join in the loud message we are sending to the powers that be. Join CAPR today.
Nothing happens without people like you taking action to contribute to this cause.
- Become a member of the national organization
- Contribute - choose donation method
- Attend local meetings and the yearly banquet in your region
- Educate yourself on the issues
- Share stories and current events with others
- Attend and testify at meetings that reduce your property rights
- Write articles or letters to the editor
- Produce videos, podcasts and share media on the web
Start a Chapter
If there is no chapter in your area, start one!
Chapters serve an area large enough to draw together an
active group of people and small enough that those people can travel easily to meetings
Contact us for more information and how to start a chapter.